This morning I went to Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art. Just 30 minutes door-to-door.
There is a cafe section, where a cup of coffee costs 600yen, looked nice and inviting...but as I had already maxed out my budget for the month, I went for an iced cocoa from the vending machine (190 yen).
By the way, when my turn came at the ticket office, the lady behind the counter offered with a very serious look, "Admission is free for those aged 65 and older." To which, I replied, slightly offended, "Well, I'm not that old yet." I thought I would be uttering this line for the rest of my life...
Not only the exhibition, but the building itself is a work of art.
It looks clean, modern and beautiful at every angle.There is a cafe section, where a cup of coffee costs 600yen, looked nice and inviting...but as I had already maxed out my budget for the month, I went for an iced cocoa from the vending machine (190 yen).
By the way, when my turn came at the ticket office, the lady behind the counter offered with a very serious look, "Admission is free for those aged 65 and older." To which, I replied, slightly offended, "Well, I'm not that old yet." I thought I would be uttering this line for the rest of my life...
Today's summery
Expenses:
Museum entrance fee: 510 yen,
Iced cocoa: 190 yen and
Underground: 500 yen
Duration:
About two hours (from 9:05 am to 11: 15 am, including a quick stop at local AEON
Walking:
5,200 steps





Comments
Post a Comment